Do you have a physical store location?
To keep overhead costs low so we can offer lower rental rates to renters, we do not have a physical location where you can see the units. We can show you the units with an appointment.
All of our units are kept at a storage facility and pickup/dropoff will occur at this facility or a residential location.
What is the best method to make a reservation?
The absolute best method to make a reservation is to do it on our website reservation system. It has a calendar which shows available dates for each unit and in the end, we will forward you to our website to do the reservation.
What payment methods do you accept?
All forms of credit cards and debit cards.
We do not accept Cash.
What is the minimum number of days for renting an ATV?
If you’re only renting 1 ATV there is a 2-day minimum required.
If you’re renting 2 or more ATV’s, you can rent for a minimum of 1 day.
What is the minimum number of days for renting an RV?
We have a 2 day minimum on all RV rentals.
What is the deposit for an ATV/SXS?
The deposit for ATV’s and SXS’s vary on the type of ATV/SXS noted below:
- 450 Can-AM Outlander
- $500 Refundable Deposit
- 570 Can-AM Outlander X MR
- $1000 Refundable Deposit
- 1000 RZR XP
- $1500 Refundable Deposit
We do not consider normal wear and tear/dings on the units as damage.
What is the deposit for an RV?
- There is a $600 refundable deposit on RV’s WITHOUT the awning.
- There is a $1500 refundable deposit on RV’s WITH the awning.
Since the awning is the most susceptible to damage, an increased deposit is required should you want to use it.
Do you offer delivery for the ATV‘s or RV’s?
We do offer delivery within a 100 mile radius.
- For deliveries greater than >50 miles radius you must have a 2-day minimum rental on an ATV or RV
- We have a standard $2/mile delivery fee from our location in Sugar Land, TX.
- All RV deliveries require a $75 restocking fee and $50 setup and teardown fee
- All ATV deliveries require a $50 refill fee for gas
- All ATV deliveries require a $50 per-unit cleaning fee unless the ATV park has cleaning supplies where you clean the units yourself